Shandong precision casting manufacturers teach you how to determine the casting and pouring position
Shandong precision casting manufacturers teach you to determine the casting and pouring position. The so-called pouring position refers to the position of the precision casting in the mold when pouring. The correct pour location should ensure a complete casting and facilitate modeling, coring and cleaning. The general principles for determining the pouring location of precision casting are:
1. The important processing surface, main working surface and force-bearing surface of the casting should be placed on the bottom or side as far as possible to prevent casting defects such as blisters, pores, and slag inclusions on these surfaces.
2. The pouring position should ensure that the molten metal solidifies according to the determined solidification sequence. For alloys with large shrinkage, the pouring position should be conducive to sequential solidification, and the thick part of the casting should generally be placed above the pouring position to facilitate the setting of feeding appetite.
3. The pouring position of precision casting should be conducive to the positioning, support and exhaust of the core, and try to avoid hanging core and cantilever core.
4. The large plane should be placed at the lower or inclined lower part to prevent defects such as sand inclusion. In order to facilitate modeling, Shandong precision casting manufacturers often use methods such as "horizontal vertical pouring" and "flat horizontal pouring".
5. The thin-walled part should be placed at the lower part or on the side to prevent casting defects such as insufficient pouring and cold insulation.
6. Shandong precision casting manufacturers should make burrs and flashes easy to remove in mass production.
7. To avoid segregation on the main working face under the riser of thick and large castings.
Contact: Manager Huang
Address: South of Dongshou Road, Bama Road, Fangzi Old District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China
Copyright © 2022 Weifang Junlong Machinery Co., Ltd.