Heat treatment of Forklift parts precision casting
Forklift parts precision casting manufacturers tell you that due to the different purposes of precision castings, there are many heat treatments, which can basically be divided into two categories. The first category is that the structure will not change or should not change through heat treatment. The second is The basic organizational structure changes. The manufacturer of Forklift parts precision casting tells you that the first heat treatment procedure is mainly used to eliminate internal stress, which is caused by different cooling conditions and conditions during the stainless steel casting process. The structure, strength and other mechanical properties will not change significantly due to heat treatment.
The manufacturer of Forklift parts precision casting tells you that for the second type of heat treatment, the base structure has undergone obvious changes, which can be roughly divided into five categories:
1. Softening annealing: its purpose is mainly to decompose carbides, reduce its hardness and improve processing performance. For ductile iron, its purpose is to obtain more ferrite structure.
2. Normalizing treatment: the main purpose is to obtain pearlite and sorbite structures to improve the mechanical properties of stainless steel castings.
3. Quenching treatment: mainly to obtain higher hardness or wear strength, and at the same time achieve very high surface wear resistance.
4. Surface hardening treatment: mainly to obtain a surface hardened layer, and at the same time obtain a very high surface wear resistance.
5. Precipitation hardening treatment: The manufacturer of Forklift parts precision casting tells you that the main purpose is to obtain high strength and the elongation rate does not change drastically.
Contact: Manager Huang
Address: South of Dongshou Road, Bama Road, Fangzi Old District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China
Copyright © 2022 Weifang Junlong Machinery Co., Ltd.