Custom carbon steel castings manufacturers take you to understand three antifouling skills of precision casting
The manufacturer of Custom carbon steel castings tells you that due to the large amount of metal and non-metal impurities in investment casting, it is easy to cause loose structure, high porosity, and difficult to guarantee the quality of oxide film. Now, I will summarize three anti-fouling tips for you.
1. The surface grinding method is to fill the gap left by the oxidized part with the ground aluminum after grinding, and connect the resulting gap, just like a bridge.
2. High voltage and high current density impact method: Custom carbon steel castings manufacturers tell you that during the initial oxidation process of precision castings, the oxidized parts are reconnected under the action of strong current.
3. The surface shot peening method is to hammer the gap with a round head, and close it by knocking, so as to achieve the purpose of connecting the castings.
The above methods can help you better solve the casting pollution problem.
Two features can appear on the surface of precision castings.
1. The manufacturer of Custom carbon steel castings tells you that when the quality of the molding surface is poor, the precision casting is demoulded, causing scratches, mostly linear (demoulding direction) channels, shallower than 0.2mm, deep about 0.4mm, resulting in clay molds, stainless steel Castings cannot be disassembled. The aluminum is heavily worn.
2. The influence of the metal flow in the wall leads to a strong form of metal welding (such as sticky paste, rolling force wall adhesion phenomenon, the greater the force). Custom carbon steel castings manufacturers tell you that when the glue separates, the metal will squeeze the skin layer, and the precision casting parts will be tense.
Contact: Manager Huang
Address: South of Dongshou Road, Bama Road, Fangzi Old District, Weifang City, Shandong Province, China
Copyright © 2022 Weifang Junlong Machinery Co., Ltd.